1. Click here to begin the tournament registration process after reading these important notes:
- If this is the first time you have attended a national AAU event, you will need to create a user name and password.
- If you have created your user name and password to purchase your memberships, we recommend (but do not require) that you use the same user name and password for the Online Registration as you did for the AAU Membership system.
- Note that a user name and password must be created for each of the systems although the same information may be used for both. The information from the AAU Membership system does not automatically transfer to the Online Registration system.
2. Once you have signed in, be sure to include your club code when you reach that field.
3. After you have added your team and your age group, you will be ready to add your athletes and bench personnel. Here are two terms that you may not be familiar with that the system may ask you about:
- Cross boundary Athlete: an athlete that is not in your district. Up to 40% of your roster may be from a district that connects with (touches) yours. A team from Georgia may have players from Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, and/or South Carolina, but may not have a player from Virginia.
- Pickup/Add-On Athletes: an athlete that was not on your roster at the time you qualified for the Grand Nationals. You may add up to five Pickup Athletes to your roster provided you do not exceed the roster maximum