- 14/15u,16/17u, 18/19u
- July 18-25, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- Ozark Civic Center
- Dothan, AL
- Ozark, AL
- 5 Game Minimum
- Double Elimination Bracket
- Skills Challenge and Home Run Derby will take place at Eagles Stadium after pool play finishes and before bracket play begins (pending weather)
- Entry fee includes AAU Memberships for all players. Due to the background check process associated with the AAU Non-Athlete Membership, all coaches are required to acquire their own membership.
- SIGN UP TODAY >
- Is your team considering entering the AAU Nationals?
- Give us a heads up, so we can best accommodate your team
- Please fill out your Letter of Intent >
- Filling out this form does NOT mean your team is registered (paid) for the event. Your team will still need to register/pay entry fee.
AAU Baseball is excited to announce that these special guest speakers will provide experience and insight, as well as conduct a Q&A for those in attendance at the July 18th Opening Ceremonies.
AAU Baseball Committee
Points within 6 hour driving distance from Dothan, Alabama & the 2019 AAU National Championship.